Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s largest rural-based credit union, currently has a permanent full-time Relationship Manager opportunity available. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic individual and will play an integral role in the overall success of the Rosetown region. Reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager, the Relationship Manager will have a strong aptitude for relationship-building with internal teams as well as with current and prospective members. He or she will assist in the implementation of collaborative strategies to ensure top performance within the team, equating to exceptional service to our members.
• Build value-based relationships with regional team and members
• Collaborate with the regional team to develop creative and innovative approaches to achieving results
• Participate in business development, growth, and community engagement strategies
• Provide solutions that support the financial wellbeing of members, through the delivery of deposit, investment, and loan products
• Be an active member of the region’s leadership team, support branch operations, and provide regional coverage
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits including relocation assistance, and a matched superannuation plan.
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Agriculture, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• People-oriented with the desire to interact, work with, and develop relationships with co-workers, current and prospective members, and community
• Ability to take initiative with demonstrated experience in achieving sales/growth targets
• Knowledge of deposit and loan products and services is an asset
• Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills
Job Reference Number
RMROSETOWN – PCCU – 20210521
May 21, 2021
How to Apply
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Adam Johb, Vice President Retail Relationships, at 306-882-5642. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before May 21, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.