Do you have a mind for business / agribusiness and a passion for finding solutions that help business owners realize their vision? Are you a relationship builder? Going above and beyond customer expectations comes naturally to you!
As part of a cohesive team of passionate and skilled professionals, the Senior Advisor, Business & Ag is responsible for the management and growth of an assigned portfolio of commercial and ag banking customers (members). You uncover and understand member needs by asking the right questions and analyzing information to connect agribusiness and commercial members with the current and future financing they need to achieve success. You consistently deliver exceptional high-quality service and advice in your areas of expertise, and are integral in proactively pursuing and attracting new business.
If building long-term relationships, problem solving, and advising members interest you…this dynamic lending career is what you’re looking for!
A typical day may look like:
- Engaging with business and agribusiness members and potential members to understand their business goals and advise on lending & other financial needs.
- Analyzing financial information, issuing loans and reviewing accounts within your portfolio to ensure terms and conditions continue to be met.
- Promoting our credit union within the community in a variety of ways including support for business development activities, volunteerism, phone calls, emails, and participation in campaigns.
- Mentoring and supporting team members for success.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Are an effective and adaptable communicator. Your people skills come through in the ease with which you connect with members in person, by phone or electronically. You believe in Synergy’s products and services, and promote them effortlessly.
- Enjoy collecting information from members, understanding their business objectives, then balancing those objectives within the framework in which we work (i.e. legislative requirements, policy, and procedure).
- Have strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to adapt and flex with changing climates.
- Demonstrate the abilities to work well independently and in a team.
- Are a hungry learner. You stay ahead of trend when it comes to financial products and services, and technology. You are adaptable! You seek to bring our members the best the industry has to offer.
- Are passionate…..for your career, your members, our Credit Union, and our community.
If it sounds like we expect a lot – we do! We’ve created a member-passionate workplace with an extraordinary culture.
- Related post-secondary education (e.g. Business Diploma) and 5 years of senior lending experience are required. Equivalencies may be considered.
- Must have work experience / education in the area(s) of business &/or agricultural lending with an understanding of lending requirements, rules and regulations.
- A solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Microsoft Teams or other virtual meeting tools. Preference for applicants with customer management software experience.
If the above describes you, we want to hear from you. Submit your cover letter and resume before the end of day on Sunday, October 24th to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote competition # 215001 in the subject line.
Location: Lloydminster, SK.
Hours: Full-time – 37.5 hours weekly
Salary range: $64 000 – $81 000/annually
Please note our hours of operation are currently Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Flexibility to work outside various hours is required for travel, events, and member meetings.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those under consideration will be contacted. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a bonding process that includes a criminal record check and credit check.
Synergy aspires to have a workforce that is representative of the diversity of our country and encourages applications from everyone.
Find out more about us! https://www.youtube.com/user/SynergyCreditUnion