Senior Commercial Advisor – Emerald Park Branch
Do you want to be a part of an organization where you can empower your members to succeed in life and business? Do you want to work somewhere where you can take the time to listen and understand each person’s story? At Cornerstone Credit Union we are looking for a proactive Senior Commercial Advisor who will identify an opportunity and know how to run with it.
As a Senior Commercial Advisor, you will be a champion for our members’ businesses, you will be committed to delivering flexible business solutions, providing professional business expertise and presenting timely business advice to help our members realize their short- and long-term goals. You will have the opportunity to grow the commercial lending portfolio, by creating your own sales pipeline by building relationships within the communities we serve. No day is ever the same! Whether it’s providing proactive client solutions, stellar service and support, consultation sessions or financial advice, putting our members first is what we are all about.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A subject matter expert in the area of commercial business; providing innovative and creative solutions and being there every step of the way for our members to ensure they reach their business and personal dreams.
- In-depth knowledge of lending with progressive experience in a sales and service industry of 7 to 10 years backed by post-secondary education in business, finance, accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional designation in a professional business or accounting designation would be beneficial.
- Experience in managing an assigned portfolio consisting of large market enterprise accounts.
- The ability and confidence to anticipate opportunities, turn them into an action plan and then into reality.
- A self-motivated and driven individual able to take on challenges that are a stretch but not unrealistic.
- A track record of dealing with high complex business developing situations ensuring a healthy balance between opportunity and risk, growth and profitability while guiding our members along in their decision making and being open to what they have to say.
- Going above and beyond in providing exceptional member service; members will want to tell their family and friends all about you!
You’ll receive competitive compensation, great benefits, and matched pension contributions. We also offer performance incentives and wellness and employment perks.
The cherry on top is the great people who work at Cornerstone. Our team is caring and supportive, and community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the seventh straight year.
Choose a rewarding career at Cornerstone Credit Union.