We are expanding our team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope that you can help shape our future. We now have a career opportunity for a Full Time Senior Credit Adjudicator. This position may work remotely within Saskatchewan or onsite at our Saskatoon or Regina location.
As the Senior Credit Adjudicator you will be….
Responsible for providing credit analysis and adjudication services, primarily for commercial (small and medium-size business) credit requests, in adherence to the credit management framework. You will participate in the management of the syndicated loan portfolio and contribute to the success of TCU through the management of credit risk.
As the Senior Credit Adjudicator you are ….
- An accomplished, motivated professional with a thorough understanding of credit analysis and adjudication, particularly as it pertains to commercial lending.
- A credible, knowledgeable specialist with strong inter-personal skills necessary to develop and maintain foundational relationships with TCU’s internal and external partners.
- An adept negotiator, capable of protecting TCU’s interests and margins while maintaining positive relationships with our partners.
- An analytical thinker, proficient in objectively analyzing data, research and financial statements to substantiate decisions.
- A highly ethical decision maker, with the ability to remain objective and independent when making decisions.
- A positive and driven self -starter, with clear determination to ensure both personal and departmental success.
If you are motivated by the thought of this challenge ….
And can demonstrate success through a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the commercial lending field along with a post-secondary degree in Commerce or Business Administration and formal training related to general lending/commercial lending, this position may be for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan credit union who, for over six decades, has been dedicated to helping our members and our own TCU Team reach their goals. Our roots and our commitment to fostering financial health in our communities run deep.
Rewarding times ahead
We’re growing and evolving our organization – and we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation, benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Friday, June 3, 2022.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com