Job Status: Permanent Full-Time
Preferred Job Location: Rosetown Administration; however, a hybrid work arrangement will be considered for the ideal candidate.
Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s leading rural-based credit union, has a new permanent full-time Systems Analyst opportunity available. At Prairie Centre, we do things differently and our Information Technology team is changing the way we serve our members. Our Systems Analyst takes pride in offering complex technical solutions and support to non-technical people. Reporting to the Manager Applications & Administration, this position is responsible for developing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting core internal systems.
- Provide primary technical expertise through the development, deployment, configuration, maintenance, administration, and support to the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Provide backup technical expertise through the maintenance, administration, and support to the Hyland OnBase Electronic Content Management (ECM) platform.
- Contribute to, promote, and support organizational / industry standards, security procedures, and policies.
- Development and maintain technical and end user documentation as related to the duties of the position.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project plans, solutions and strategies that align with department goals and strategies.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in process improvement with the goal of a simplified end user efficiency.
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanied by excellent analytic abilities and attention to detail.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and acquire new skills through professional experience and technical training.
- Salesforce administrator certification is an asset
- Experience with the development, deployment and administration of Salesforce and / or Hyland OnBase is an asset
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits including relocation assistance, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Jason Hunter, Manager Applications & Administration, at 306-882-5564.
To apply, please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume on or before Monday, April 10, 2023, to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.