The Technical Analyst is responsible to deliver client support for the suite of Technology programs, products and services to clients including issue escalation and resolution management, and delivering training to clients and other users, including process and procedure creation. This position is responsible for managing relationships with key service providers, credit union partners and internal groups by maintaining the collaborative relationships needed with key suppliers and partners to develop products and services required to meet client needs, while ensuring a strong working relationship with business units and maintaining high service levels to clients for programs, products and services.
The Technical Analyst is responsible to provide effective leadership to multi-discipline/cross functional project teams and stakeholders by managing development for simultaneous, multiple projects from initiation to closure, working with the stakeholders to complete the project charter outlining the scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing. This position also acts as a mediator between vendors, stakeholders and team members and resolves issues and solves problems throughout the project life cycle. The Technical Analyst also communicates expectations, project milestones and status reports to team members and stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Information Systems environment.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in vendor / service provider relationship management.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in project management.
- Completion of or in final stages of completion of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® designation is preferred; completion of the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® combined with relevant experience will be considered.
- Related ITIL® qualifications are an asset for management of IT projects.
Applications for this opportunity accepted until end of day October 26, 2021. To apply, please visit our Career page at www.concentra.ca
At Concentra, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we partner with. We encourage all members of the designated groups; aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team. Concentra strives to provide a safe and respectful work environment free of discrimination and harassment and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.