Are you a “techie” who wants to work for a company that believes in quality member service? We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and wants to provide support that will make a meaningful impact on our members and employees.
Radius Credit Union is currently seeking to fill the position of Technology Support. This position will be a full time, permanent position to start immediately. Location of employment is flexible and depending on the candidate may be based out of any Radius Credit Union branch or a remote location
Working directly with the Chief Financial and Risk Officer, the Technology Support position will be primarily focused on providing support and service to all internal staff members at Radius, ensuring the effective and efficient co-ordination of technology requirements. The position will be an integral part of the administration of a Local Area Network, install and administer software applications and coordinate the acquisition and maintenance of computer hardware. Provide user support and manage the various technology related business products and tools. Develop and support multiple internal reporting requirements through programs such as DVRA, C-View, Crystal Reports, etc. Lead various technology related projects as required to support the achievement of credit union goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide user support for all aspects of the Radius Credit Union banking system and GL.
- Procurement and administration of all hardware and software including licensing requirements.
- Support and assist all staff in the use of technology in a manner that will enhance knowledge, build self-confidence, and improve productivity.
- Lead IT incident resolution with third parties including monitoring, follow up and service tracking.
- Oversight of IT security and act as a strong resource for the business continuity and disaster recovery process.
- Will work as a part of a team on all technology based services such as social media, RCU website, email, and RCU’s mobile banking app & banking system.
- 3-5 years of related experience with technology systems, networks, infrastructure, operations, and experience managing projects or a combination of experience and education.
- Expertise in the use of IT concepts and security best practices to ensure a secure and efficient environment
- Highly motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while continuing to stay on task and complete projects within required timelines.
- Knowledge of Credit Union System & cooperative values would be an asset.
- Demonstrated focus on customer service and service delivery.
The Credit Union/Organization:
Radius Credit Union is a rural based community focused credit union with seven (7) branches, assets over $495million and nearly 50 employees serving over 4700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities. Employee engagement is valued and there is ample opportunity for growth for career minded individuals.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume, in confidence, by May 2, 2022 via email or mail to:
Radius Credit Union
PO Box 339
Ogema, SK S0C1Y0
Attn: Michelle Leonard, HR & Marketing Coordinator
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.