If you are a Human Resource professional looking for an opportunity to play a key leadership role in a progressive and growing organization and you have a passion for supporting and developing people, this is a role for you to consider.
As a member of the executive management team, you will be an active champion and voice of the culture and values of Weyburn Credit Union . You will be responsible for overseeing and assisting in the day-to-day administration and delivery of human resources programs and services to WCU’s employees. This includes recruitment, facilitation, employee engagement, employee relations, labor laws and legal compliance, change management, compensation, and benefits administration. You will be collaborating with other members of the HR team to support your fellow colleagues and meet the Credit Union’s strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a functional expert in human resources that is adaptable and flexible, and able to lead in a dynamic environment.
- Be a key thought leader, who is innovative, solutions focused and be comfortable leading individuals and teams.
- Have a reputation for openness, honesty, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Have a leadership and management style that is positive, collaborative, consultative, honest, participatory, respectful and empowering
- Be someone who values giving back to their community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources plus a minimum 8 years of progressive Human Resources leadership experience including 2 years in a senior HR Generalist or HR Manager role.
- CPHR designation is desired.
- Applied knowledge of the principles and methods of managing organizational change, and organizational development.
- Strong personal ‘hands on’ leadership and management skills, with an exceptional ability to build and mentor strong teams, and to motivate and encourage continuous learning.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with all levels of employees and management
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to collaborate closely with the leadership team, achieve results and change established systems
- Demonstrated experience in applying creative solutions to address HR challenges while supporting the organization’s objectives
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and strong ability to build relationships
- Strong business acumen, judgment and decision making
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package including base and variable pay.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package is offered.
- Generous paid time off including personal time, study time and vacation accrual.
- Total Rewards Program including 7% matched pension contributions, wellness subsidy, discounted employee banking fees.
Check out our website to learn more about Weyburn Credit Union
Check out the City of Weyburn website to learn more about our community
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is October 7, 2022. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.