Who are we?
Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation (the Corporation) is the deposit guarantor for Saskatchewan credit unions and the primary regulator for Saskatchewan credit unions and SaskCentral, together, Provincially Regulated Financial Institutions (PRFIs). We work closely with these institutions to ensure they employ sound business practices to enhance the strength and stability of the Saskatchewan credit union system.
How you will spend your time:
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and Board of Directors, as well as the Executive Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to the CEO. You will:
- assist with daily administrative duties and tasks that include manage email, calendar, and travel,
- develop, edit, proof, and distribute documents and materials,
- plan and organize board meetings and board planning including logistics, recommend meeting dates and dissemination of meeting materials,
- maintain board corporate records,
- communicate with board and executive,
- research, collect, compile, produce and distribute information for executive and senior management in all divisions – policies, practices, business plan,
- contribute and participate in team, division, and corporate planning, and,
- assist the office administration team in pursuit of an effective and efficient operating environment.
What you’ll need:
- five years in a similar role or advanced administrative position,
- strong computer skills, proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite products and ability to adapt to changing technologies,
- strong leadership, organization, governance and time management skills,
- ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity, and,
- demonstrated success in communicating and facilitating discussions with key stakeholders.
The core competencies for this position focus on decision making, problem solving, impact and influence, leadership, relationship management and conflict resolution.
Knowledge of credit union system and democratic cooperative process would be an asset.
The salary range for this position is $55,281 – $69,101 and offers competitive benefits including immediate coverage of health and dental insurance, matched pension contributions, an employee wellness program, and education, training and development opportunities. For more information on Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation, please visit our website www.cudgc.sk.ca.
Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation values and supports workplace diversity. We believe diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives make our organization stronger.
Please submit your resume by February 4, 2022, to HR@cudgc.sk.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.