MOBILE MORTGAGE SPECIALIST
Open Until Filled
Regina and Area
Flexible hours, career development opportunities,
exceptional benefits and pension plan, extremely competitive salary!
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that’s Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: This position would appeal to anyone who strives to go above and beyond in providing world class financial services by building trust to help simplify our members lives. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
A Mobile Mortgage Specialist does the following:
- Promote and maximize the development and growth of residential mortgage portfolio for the Credit Union
- Provide residential mortgage products and services to current members and potential members
- Partners with the retail team to ensure an exceptional member experience
- Initiate initial meeting and introduction with advice centre relationship managers to finalize mortgage documentation and anchor the member relationship
- Build and foster relationships with the real estate community
- Maintain a professional image within the community
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- You are passionate about providing world class financial services, growing member relationships, and are comfortable with building a portfolio
- You have an already proven track record in mortgage lending and are known within the community of Regina
- You are outgoing, comfortable with approaching people and/or presenting in front of groups
- You are comfortable using and demonstrating technology (online and mobile banking), technology troubleshooting and a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- You have excellent time management skills
Visit the CAREERS page or our website to learn more about this position and to apply. www.innovationcu.ca Only those applications received through our job board will be considered.