At Conexus, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to come on board as a Project Manager. As our newest Project Manager, your role will include the critical task of implementing complex information technology solutions on various projects. In this position, you will ensure the success of assigned projects by providing project management expertise and leadership in all components. This includes support and guidance of sponsors and stakeholders to initiate, plan, execute and close projects within pre-determined parameters of time, budget, and quality expectations while providing intended deliverables.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Contributing to organizational strategic direction by ensuring the success of projects managed.
- Supporting project sponsors and stakeholders through all stages of assigned projects.
- Counselling and guiding project sponsors and stakeholders to learn, adapt and integrate project methodologies in their self-managed projects.
- Supporting the delivery of world-class member service through ensuring the success of projects that ultimately affect how the organization provides that service.
The way people describe you
You are a strong collaborator that can motivate diverse teams and drive them to maximum performance to achieve their goals. You are a trusted partner who can look at the overall business problem when working through the resolution. A person who enjoys developing and maintaining relationships with others across the organization. Your excellent communication skills allow you to connect with people at all levels. You are a creative problem solver, results-oriented and hold yourself accountable. As our ideal candidate, you have experience with IT projects and love to bring these projects to life.
The experience you bring
- Minimum of three years of project management experience leading projects with a technology focus or in a technology-specific environment. We require a minimum of three years of experience, but the more the better!
- Post-secondary education.
- Information technology acumen.
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Change management skills and knowledge.
- Experience delivering projects following various project management methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- Strong facilitation skills.
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That’s why we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members’ lives
So, what do you think – does this sound like you? Do you think you’re the right fit for Conexus and can rock this role? If you do, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply now. If you have questions about this position, please contact Tahnee at firstname.lastname@example.org. But act fast, the opportunity closes on November 28th.