At Conexus, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about providing members with insightful content, tools, advice and products that help them look at their financial choices in new ways. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
We acknowledge that our Conexus offices and facilities are located on Treaty 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 lands. These are the traditional lands of the Cree, Dakota, Dene, Lakota, Nakota and Saulteaux peoples, as well as the homeland of the Métis.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a collaborative, curious, strategic and forward-thinking person to come on board as our Manager, Member Impact for up to an 18-month term. Candidates will be considered at various Conexus locations across Saskatchewan. You will lead the Member Impact team to support projects and initiatives that directly impact our members. This includes identifying ways in which we can enhance our ability to improve our members overall financial well-being. You will also look at ways to achieve efficiencies across the organization that align to our overall corporate strategy.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Coaching, empowering and leading a team of direct reports to successfully achieve individual targets and team goals
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on subjects related to member impact mitigation
- Leading the operationalization of new and updated processes, and system applications
- Breaking down processes to understand the root cause for the work in order to drive efficiencies
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities while ensuring adherence to company policies and legislation
- Support a team through research, development and implementation to ensure delivery of member impact service solutions
The way people describe you
- You have a deep understanding of the core business lines within the Credit Union system
- You are a driven individual who strives to grow the success of your team through continuous coaching and empowerment
- You possess excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- You promote and cultivate an environment that continually seeks and identifies areas to increase efficiencies
The experience you bring
- 5 years financial services experience
- 1 year formal or informal leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with systems used within Financial Institutions
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That’s why we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members’ lives
We are excited to consider candidates with combined academic, professional and volunteer experience unique to them. Research shows that many applicants only apply if they meet every qualification of the role and we encourage you to consider the roles that most closely align with your skillset and experience. As we value diverse backgrounds and experiences and are focused on meaningfully building inclusive and diverse workplaces, you may be the new team member we’ve been looking for! This opportunity closes on February 5, 2023 so apply now! If you have questions about this position, please contact Toni Demorest at email@example.com