We’re looking for a Commercial Agricultural Relationship Manager to join our team in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. The City of Weyburn was recently named the best place to live in the Prairies. Weyburn has the best of both worlds by offering small town charm with big city amenities. As part of WCU’s vision, we are dedicated to helping our people be their best and making a positive impact in our communities. We are principled, energetic, collaborative, experts, local and strong.
If you have a passion for leading people and want to help others achieve their financial goals, then look no further!
The successful candidate will be responsible for coaching and managing a team of individuals who build lasting relationships with our Commercial and Agricultural membership. They will provide an exceptional member experience through lending, deposit, and basic investment services. The position works closely with other managers and team members within the credit union to build member relationships that add value and positively contribute to the credit union’s strategic vision.
Will be nimble, agile and welcoming to change.
- An individual who values continued education and pushes others to grow.
- Someone who is a team player and brings an energetic spark to work each day.
- An individual who is committed to self-improvement and growth by taking feedback and always working on themselves.
- Someone who values giving back to their community.
Minimum of 2 years post-secondary education plus at least 10 years of experience working in the financial industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous management and coaching experience with a proven track record of motivating and developing high performing teams.
- Working knowledge and thorough understanding of the legal and legislative requirements related to commercial and agricultural lending.
- Proven track record of developing strong internal and external relationships, both individually and in a team environment.
What we offer
Competitive compensation package including base and variable pay.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package is offered.
- Generous paid time off including personal time, study time and above industry vacation accrual.
- Total Rewards Program including 7% matched pension contributions, wellness subsidy, discounted employee banking fees.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. This position will remain open until a suitable pool of applicants has been received. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.