SUPERVISOR MEMBER ADVISOR
Closes February 8
North Battleford Advice Centre
* Varied shifts that include evenings, Saturdays and Sundays
Annual Wage: $57,454 – $71,817
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: This position would appeal to anyone who strives to go above and beyond in providing world class financial services by building trust to help simplify our members lives. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
A Supervisor of Member Advisors does the following:
- Coach and mentor staff to exceed member experience standards, while developing a strong team environment
- Lead team in the adoption of the Omni-Channel Delivery System
- Oversee sales plan, ensuring targets and service standards are met
- Oversee effective portfolio management
- Manage all Member Advisors scheduling
- Ensure all Member Advisor activities are originated within legislation, policy, practices and organizational values
- Ability to manage employees in the Advice Centre and Virtually
- Perform the duties of a Member Advisor
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the duties and functions of Member Advisor roles (digital and front-line) to aid in identifying areas to provide top end solutions to the organization. A natural desire to want to teach and share knowledge is associated with someone in this role. An investigative mindset is at play to be able to resource solutions to issues that are arising with a proactive approach for resolving for the future. Inherently, this person seeks to find efficiencies, to produce sales and thrives in change situations. This individual loves technology, uses our alternate/omni channels personally, and aspires to be an impactful leader.
Why Should You Apply?
- Minimum of one year of related post-secondary education and 4 – 6 years’ of financial services experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Diploma or degree in a related discipline (Business Administration, Commerce, Technology Management, Marketing, etc.) would be an asset
- Proven success in leading teams
- Completion of sales and/or supervisory training would be considered an asset
- Strong computer and technology skills (Microsoft Office 365 programs, Skype, Omni solutions etc)
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous education and personal development
CLICK the Apply Today button 🙂