We’re looking for a Commercial Agricultural Relationship Specialist to join our team in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. The City of Weyburn was recently named the best place to live in the Prairies. Weyburn has the best of both worlds by offering small town charm with big city amenities. As part of WCU’s vision, we are dedicated to helping our people be their best and making a positive impact in our communities. We are principled, energetic, collaborative, experts, local and strong.
If you have a passion for lending and would like to work with an amazing team where you can build and further your career, look no further!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, promoting and selling commercial and agricultural lending and account services to our current and future members. They will build relationships and ensure their assigned client portfolio is receiving the highest level of service possible.
- Will be nimble, agile and welcoming to change.
- Someone who has been successful in a sales, service and goal oriented environment.
- Someone who is a team player and brings an energetic spark to work each day.
- An individual who is committed to self-improvement and growth by taking feedback and always working on themselves.
- Someone who values giving back to their community.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-secondary education.
- 4-7 years lending experience with a strong emphasis on commercial and agricultural lending. Additional lending experience is preferred.
- Previous lending experience in the oil and gas industry will be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge and thorough understanding of the legal and legislative requirements related to commercial and agricultural lending.
- Advanced ability in interpreting complex financial statements, assessing risk, and determining produce/service opportunities.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package including base and variable pay.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package is offered.
- Generous paid time off including personal time, study time and above industry vacation accrual.
- Total Rewards Program including 7% matched pension contributions, wellness subsidy, discounted employee banking fees.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until a suitable pool of applicants has been received. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.