Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about providing members with products, tools and insightful advice that helps them realize their dreams. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our Conexus offices and facilities are located on Treaty 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 lands. These are the traditional lands of the Cree, Dakota, Dene, Lakota, Nakota and Saulteaux peoples, as well as the homeland of the Métis.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a progressive, creative and action orientated leader to join our executive leadership team as Chief Marketing Officer.
As the Chief Marketing Officer (“CMO”), you will partner with the executive leaders to ensure the day to day execution of our business strategy. You will guide and influence the entire organization alongside your colleagues within Conexus. You will be responsible for stewarding the brand reputation of the organization, ensuring that our business strategy and marketing activities are aligned and designed to generate growth and drive revenue for the organization. You will provide leadership to our public relations and community engagement teams.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Leveraging data and insights, you will lead the development and delivery of relevant and targeted offers and solutions to key segments within all business lines
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives that exemplifies the Conexus brand and creates differentiation within the market
- Proactively respond to shifting market conditions to ensure effective delivery of all marketing campaigns and activities
- Work in lock step with the Chief Growth Officer and sales teams to drive exceptional results
- Design and management of Conexus’, and its subsidiaries, visual identity
- Ensure the Brand Promise directly supports our purpose and is aligned to enterprise strategy
- Lead social media practice within Conexus to align with our brand
- Design and execution of community engagement activities aligned to enterprise strategy, including oversight of the Community Investment program, that cultivates member engagement and loyalty
- Partner with external vendors, key stakeholders, system partners, external organizations and community partners accordingly
- Ensuring relationships and partnerships are highly productive for the benefit of Conexus
- Lead all public relations activities for the organization aligned to our brand and risk appetite statement
- Lead product development and manage product life cycles through all delivery channels
- Drive sale leads and conversion of product and services through digital channels
- Work closely with the Chief Digital Officer to identify feature enhancements through digital channels to increase usage and adoption that is driven by consumer demand and informed by behavioural research
The way people describe you
You are known for your expertise in marketing and communications and have cultivated a reputation of success everywhere you go. You are strongly aligned to our purpose and have a demonstrated track record of strategic execution that produces extraordinary results. You are an exceptional leader that performs at scale with the ability to educate and inspire others to achieve exceptional results. You understand business strategy at the point of creation, and more importantly, how that strategy will translate through each point of the value chain. You are a principled teammate who amplifies the talent of those around you to deliver on enterprise results.
The experience you bring
- Awareness and demonstrated understanding of different methods of business process and the role each can play in problem solving and accomplishment of work
- The ability to quickly analyze and translate data insights into strategically aligned action
- Knowledge and sound understanding of applicable federal and provincial legislation and regulatory requirements related to the areas of accountability of the portfolio
- In-depth expertise of marketing strategy and execution
- In-depth expertise of public relations and crisis communications
- In depth understanding of market research and data analysis to produce sales outcomes
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Sales and advertising agency experience considered an asset
- Marketing experience within the financial services industry considered an asset
- 7+ years of senior leadership experience in Marketing & Communications
- 10+ years of experience in a relevant or related industry
- Graduate Post-Secondary degree in a relevant or related field or a relevant combination of experience and post-secondary education
So, what do you think – does this sound like it might be a fit for you? If so, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply today. If you have questions about this position, please contact Susan Pottle at email@example.com. But act fast, the opportunity closes on January 20th.