Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s largest rural-based credit union, currently has a permanent full-time Mobile Relationship Manager opportunity available. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic individual and will provide exceptional support to the team of Relationship Managers within PCCU. Reporting to the Vice President Retail Relationships, the Mobile Relationship Manager will have a strong aptitude for relationship-building with internal teams as well as with current and prospective members to achieve overall growth.
- Play a key support role to Relationship Managers, providing training, mentorship, and coverage across PCCU
- Build value-based relationships with internal teams and members and identify opportunities for improvements
- Provide input on the training, support, and administrative practices to maximize efficiency and ensure exceptional member service
- Mentor and guide new staff in achieving the goals of their positions and acquiring the knowledge required to comfortably offer PCCU products and services
- Collaborate with the regional teams to develop creative and innovative approaches to achieving results
- Develop and implement business development, growth, and community engagement strategies
- Regular travel across PCCU trading area will be required
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Agriculture, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- People-oriented with the desire to interact, work with, and develop relationships with co-workers, current and prospective members, and community
- Ability to take initiative with demonstrated experience in achieving sales/growth targets
- Knowledge of deposit and loan products and services is an asset
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits including relocation assistance, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Adam Johb, Vice President Retail Relationships, at 306-882-5642. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before April 19, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.