As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 17 consecutive years, Concentra prides itself on fostering employee engagement and a workplace of openness and respect.
Concentra is Canada’s leading provider of wholesale banking and trust solutions to credit unions from coast to coast. With deep co-operative roots, Concentra is focused on creating value for the credit union system. We partner with credit unions to ensure over five million Canadian members can choose competitive financial services from their local credit union.
Concentra is the number one partner in commercial equipment leasing and financing. We work with credit unions large and small to offer competitive deal structures and attractive pricing for members. Concentra employees enjoy a competitive total rewards package and flexible work environment. We are looking for a results oriented individual to join our team to cover the Winnipeg and/or surrounding area in Manitoba. This role will work from a home office environment.
The purpose of this position is to develop, secure and close profitable equipment lease financing transaction business in an assigned market segment or geographic territory by building, soliciting and managing channels of business from credit unions, brokers, vendors, and direct client relationships.
Key Outcomes & Responsibilities
Accountable for booking annual budgeted volume of new transactional business with margin and fee contributions aligned to business plan and budget targets:
- Develops and manages strategic partnerships with key vendors, brokers, and Credit Unions
- Negotiates structure, terms and pricing on Lease Agreements and Loan Agreements that contributes to business unit profitability
- Prepares and implements market account management plans that address broker education and management, credit union development, and direct business solicitation
- Solicits business opportunities from direct customer contacts, broker and vendor relationships, and credit union affiliations
- Develops and submits completed lease credit application packages for adjudication to the Lease Credit Department
- Coordinates accurate lease document execution, vendor profiling, and equipment inspections as may be required upon receipt of credit approvals
- Soliciting participation of affiliated and non-affiliated credit unions, providing lease product information, facilitating equipment leasing workshops and training seminars
- Provides deal specific expertise, coaching and knowledge to credit union commercial lenders to help identify and develop equipment financing opportunities
- Ensures organizational and product visibility at local and regional credit union event
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in a business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in commercial leasing or in a regulated financial services environment
- Proven track record in territory sales management in financial or other intangible service
To apply, please visit our Career page at www.concentra.ca
Applications for this opportunity will be accepted until end of day March 7, 2021
At Concentra, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we partner with. We encourage all members of the designated groups; aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team. Concentra strives to provide a safe and respectful work environment free of discrimination and harassment and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.