We’re looking for an energetic retail lender who is savvy in agricultural, commercial and consumer lending to join our team! This position provides lending service to both our Raymore and Dysart branches, as well as the surrounding area.
At Raymore Credit Union, we think differently. As a financial co-operative, we’re guided and inspired by principles that aim to advance the well-being of our members and communities. We’re motivated to do more for them by deepening relationships and delivering a remarkable experience – and we count on our talented employees to get us there! We offer a stunning benefit and pension package, including rewards, work-life balance, and many opportunities to get involved in our local communities. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and guided by our vision of building a stronger community. You’ll be part of a collaborative team sharing your commitment, energy, and passion for delivering an exceptional member experience.
How you’ll spend your time
- Building relationships by supporting and providing solutions to our ag and commercial members’ goals and concerns, including unique and complex financial needs.
- Participating in a goal-oriented environment, assisting members in branch, and from time to time getting out of the office and going to visit the member at their place!
- Proactively promoting our products and services to meet/exceed our member expectations, ensuring compliance and member follow-up.
- On you… learning and spending time on personal and career development!
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is already lending and has at least some background knowledge of the agriculture world. The candidate would have related post-secondary (ex. Business Diploma), or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; however, we are willing to train the right candidate! A current understanding (or desire to learn) lending requirements is needed. Successful candidates will be very personable and carry excellent organizational and time management skills.
What you get in return
- Life-work balance; an organization that really treats you like family
- Spectacular benefits package including health and dental coverage, life insurance, and one of the best pension plans around!
- Variable compensation that rewards you for your personal outstanding performance
- Meaningful work that really makes a difference in our members’ lives
- A birthday cake on your birthday 🙂
To be a part of our RCU team we’re looking for someone that carries our values:
- Caring & Integrity – respectful and providing help to others
- Co-operation – works together and willing to put others’ needs first when necessary
- Leadership & Prosperity – always encouraging and working towards greater success!
- Commitment – a can do attitude – reliable, dependable, and dedicated
- Communicating – clearly, honestly, and with positive intent
- Flexible – tour to meet with members or ready for a quick convo at the ball field or rink!
We encourage you to apply now by sending your resume to Ellen Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to get your application in – we can’t wait for you to join us!
This opportunity will remain open until filled.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.