This is a great opportunity to join a creative and well-established team of marketing professionals!
We invite you to be part of a team where you can feel good about the work you do and the positive impact you will have in the Shuswap community. We believe in fostering a work environment that is the perfect blend of friendliness, support, and professionalism, not to mention, fun!
As SASCU’s Growth Specialist, you will carry out strategies to pursue growth for all SASCU business lines and the brand overall, including growth of members and clients. Providing strategic content creation, development, and execution in print and digital, you will be fundamental in introducing new campaigns promoting SASCU products and services to reach defined target audiences. You will advance the value of being part of SASCU.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute content strategies to effectively reach desired target audiences and achieve marketing goals.
- Liaise with team members and consultants on creative and design concepts to ideate and define content goals.
- Engage staff in the delivery of campaigns and how the campaign ‘shows up’ in branch.
- Research content and financial services trends to ensure content is relevant and appealing.
- Create content for a variety of platforms, including SASCU’s websites and social media, to promote SASCU’s brand and the value of membership.
- Create and manage online advertising.
- Enhance SASCU’s position as a financial partner via social media, personalized outreach, and other digital channels.
- Lead engagement and development of the Marketing Ambassador team to provide regular communication and face-to-face interaction with branch staff.
What you’ll bring:
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a financial services environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using online platforms and tools to execute digital marketing strategies, grow social media channels, and track engagement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of market/customer analysis principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals and proven ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously through to completion.
- Knowledge of product lines and business processes in the financial sector; front line experience providing financial services to customers is an asset.
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills, and working knowledge of Google Ads and Analytics is preferred.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation is required.
We invest in our employees by offering:
- A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive pay, and a pension plan with SASCU matching all funds.
- Comprehensive group benefits coverage including extended health and dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Flexible spending account for additional health and personal wellness activities and expenses.
- Flexible work arrangements and paid time off including vacation, medical/care time, a flexible “Floater Day”, and paid community volunteering.
- Opportunities for career growth, financial assistance for training and development, and rewards and recognition.
- Additional benefits including waived or reduced banking fees and reduced rates on personal loans and mortgages.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday position. It is an excellent opportunity for a community-minded individual to further their career within a successful and growing organization. If this sounds like you, let us know! To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé to us at email@example.com.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Consideration will be given to a partial remote work arrangement for the successful candidate. A regular in-branch presence is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
SASCU is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting Diversity and Inclusion. We recruit and select applicants for employment solely based on their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. We support an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and perspectives.
A bit about SASCU:
SASCU Financial Group offers a broad range of personal and business financial services through SASCU Credit Union and its three lines of business: SASCU Insurance, SASCU Wealth, and Commercial banking. SASCU Credit Union branches are in Sicamous and Sorrento, plus two in Salmon Arm. Established in 1946, SASCU has more than 19,000 members, 150 staff, and $1 billion in assets. In addition, SASCU stewards $235 million in client investments and serves more than 5,000 insurance customers. Learn more at www.sascu.com
The successful candidate will be required to meet fidelity bonding requirements, including completion of references, a criminal record check, and credit check.