Temporary Full Time (until approximately 6 months)
Closes November 1
Open to Any Location in Canada
(ability to work remotely from your home office)
Annual Salary: $57,454 to $71,817
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: Reporting to the VP Int Marketing/Data Analytics, this position will be responsible for the creation and management of organic and paid social media content in order to achieve our marketing goals, including increasing online presence, member acquisition, remarketing and retention.
A Social Media Marketing Specialist does the following:
- Develop and implement social media strategy and improvement tactics. You know how to make a plan, and either stay on course or course correct to meet and surpass our goals.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on social media accounts. You will manage comments and DMs, flag outstanding information, and engage in social listening and/or monitoring.
- Create social media content. You will create engaging captions that vary for each platform. You are comfortable with creating graphics (images, video, templates), and hashtag research doesn’t scare you.
- Utilize social media content for each platform and audience. You will create a schedule and have a good understanding of optimal posting times on different platforms as well as their character counts. You know what alt text is, and how to use it.
- Increase and measure desired social media metrics. You are comfortable with engagement metrics and baselines. When it comes to social media analytics, you know how to define and measure KPIs, suggest improvements based on that information, and create a monthly report .
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- You have minimum one year of formal education or equivalent; plus 1 to 3 years of job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings
- Knowledge of the impact of other online marketing activities (eg. Online Advertising – PPC/Display, Usability – UX)
Visit the CAREERS page or our website to learn more about this position and to apply. www.innovationcu.ca Only those applications received through our job board will be considered.
Apply via our website ASAP. Only those applications received through our careers page job board will be considered.