Do you… have a solid background in marketing with proven experience and success in digital marketing, brand development and marketing communications & oversight? Are you an experienced professional with advanced knowledge in market research, analytics, and product & strategy development? Are you a natural leader who thrives in an ever-evolving work environment and aspires to make a positive difference each and every day?
If so… we should talk.
We currently have an opportunity to hire an experienced marketing professional to join our team as the Senior Manager Marketing & Brand Experience. The incumbent of this role is based out of our Corporate Office in Trail.
As the Senior Manager Marketing & Brand Experience, you will lead the strategic and day to day direction of the marketing department and brand strategy. You will coach and lead the marketing team to grow the brand, digitize and integrate new tools, technologies and channels to increase share of wallet and membership. You will also be responsible for providing oversight on product, digital and channel design, marketing and promotions, analytics and research, communications, brand image, and community investment and engagement.
The ideal incumbent will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field requiring 3 to 4 years full-time study or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ progressive leadership experience in a sales and service environment with a focus on marketing and brand development
- Advanced skills in digital marketing
- Advanced skills in brand development, strategy, marketing communications and oversight
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in best practices and innovative industry developments in branding, the marketing discipline, sales and marketing communications
- Advanced knowledge in a broad range of market research, analytics, segmentation, product development and marketing strategy development
- Advanced knowledge in all banking channels including digital and mobile
- Strong technical skills in HTML, CSS, SQL, Microsoft Office applications, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite apps, WordPress
- Well-developed technical knowledge of consumer tools and promotions from idea creation through to deployment
- Strong knowledge in marketing & sales technology tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Strong project management and planning skills
- The ability to anticipate strategic business demands and effectively align people, processes, and systems so that the appropriate talent, structure, and operating models are in place
- The ability to take a creative approach to opportunities or issues, think “outside the box” and explore unique ways to create value for members, communities, and the organization
- The ability to courageously face new challenges and opportunities
- The ability to execute business strategies within an uncertain, complex, and ambiguous business landscape and ensure accountability for results
- The ability to form a deep understanding of members’ needs and to develop member-centric solutions across multiple channels that exceed their expectations
- The ability to persuade, convince, influence, or gain the commitment of others to support an idea, adopt a specific direction, or commit to an initiative in support of the business of the credit union system
- The ability to inspire a sense of direction and shared purpose for employees, while energizing and motivating them to advance the vision
Why work for us?
We know that our dedicated employees give us a lot and are key to our success; in return we offer a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid vacation, sick time and floating holidays
- Continual training, development and coaching
- Confidential employee and family assistance program
- Flexible work options to support work-life balance
- Unique staff benefits on products such as bank accounts, loans & mortgages
- The opportunity to build a satisfying career in an organization that incorporates many leading-strategic initiatives
- Being part of an organization that puts their community and employees first
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team who improve our members’ financial lives
Nestled in the natural beauty of the Selkirk and Monashee mountain ranges, next to the mighty Columbia River, the Greater Trail area offers year-round activities for the outdoor enthusiast from golfing to skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, hiking and much more. Amenities include the region’s largest hospital, Selkirk College and an aquatic and leisure centre, all surrounded by inviting neighbouring communities. Affordable, safe and volunteer-oriented communities provide all the modern technology and amenities to keep you connected. Here you will find outstanding opportunities for living life well and to its fullest.
For more information about the Greater Trail region, please visit imaginekootenay.com
For more information about Kootenay Savings, please visit www.kscu.com
Please apply online through the careers section of our website at www.kscu.com to upload your resume and complete the application questions.
Closing date: April 2, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only short listed applicants will be contacted.