Join the Cornerstone Crew!
Enterprise Content Management Specialist – Permanent Full Time – Cornerstone Credit Union (Saskatchewan)
Be Part of Something . . . .
Do you love digital decluttering? Are you organized and do you love empowering teams to improve document processes? If so, we may have the position for you! We are looking for an exceptional team member to join our dynamic and solutions-focused group of IT professionals supporting staff with a commitment to exceptional service.
We are the professionals behind the scenes that help our organization with all their technology needs. We embrace a culture of continuous learning and are adapting to new technological advances. Our team of IT professionals are always evolving and embracing change! If you have a passion for supporting staff and finding new, more efficient ways of doing things, we want you!
We are seeking the best candidate who can handle whatever is thrown their way. We want someone who is driven, sharp, and an adaptable communicator. If it sounds like we expect a lot, we do. We’ve created a “MemberFirst” workplace that we are passionate about.
Reporting to the Manager, Cloud Solutions & Enterprise Security you will work with our operations teams to effectively manage enterprise content and identify opportunities to build out or streamline systems. You will have the opportunity to make meaningful change by eliminating redundant solutions and maximizing investments in existing solutions. You will have the opportunity to build out cutting edge solutions for information management that consider the protection, integrity, and security of the credit union’s electronic data.
What you will be focusing on . . . .
- Managing the enterprise instances of OnBase and SharePoint Online.
- Working with records management to apply classification and retention schedules
- Build information architecture designs
- Proposing and presenting recommendations for solutions
- Build a roadmap for Enterprise Content Management
- Deliver user training on system best-practices
- Collaborate with others to manage the design, implementation, development, documentation, and maintenance of the credit union’s Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Work collaboratively with operations teams to understand document processes and design automations to replace manual work, which will empower teams to focus on value-add activities.
- Create specifications and business process documentation for required APIs and code-development for advanced automations.
- Provide Tier 3 support effectively serving our internal members
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce a policy for enterprise content management
What we are looking for . . . .
To be considered for our Enterprise Content Management Specialist position, you must have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business
- A minimum of 5 + years of managing or system administration experience with SharePoint and/or Hyland Onbase ECM technologies, or an equivalent combination of education or experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online and/or Hyland OnBase is preferred and will be a requirement to obtain certification within 2 years
- Experience with Information Architecture and Process Automation experience is an asset
- Agile/Scrum certification is an asset
- Advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A highly self-motivated and directed individual
- A proven dedication to providing quality member service, while valuing teamwork, yet also having the ability to work independently
- A thinker who is always looking to improve things with the ability to clearly express their ideas
- A proven task manager who is able to organize and prioritize
If you already know about the features and benefits of a credit union that’s an extra bonus!
A commitment to continuous learning and development is an important part of being on our team, as well as taking pride in caring for our internal members and providing top-notch member service!
We Say We Care, and We Mean It ♥
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a great employee benefits program, matched pension contributions along with wellness and employment perks! We also offer an incentive program that rewards employees for outstanding individual performance!
The salary will reflect your experience and qualifications. Union membership may be necessary depending upon location of work. For the right candidate, the opportunity exists for remote work (within Saskatchewan only).
Cornerstone Credit Union has been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top employers for 2022! This is the 6th consecutive year we have received this recognition. We are a caring and compassionate organization; our Cornerstone family is fun, inclusive, supportive, and respectful. Wouldn’t you want to be a part of that!
Check out our website at www.cornerstonecu.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.