About Stride Credit Union
Stride Credit Union is a co-operative financial institution, operating in the best interests of our members and our communities. Because we are locally owned and operated by members, servicing the needs of these members and potential members is our #1 priority.
Operating across eight communities in the Central Plains region; Neepawa, Glenella, Austin, Gladstone, MacGregor, Oakville, Plumas and Portage la Prairie we offer a comprehensive line of financial products and services for any and every kind of member. Our primary objective is to provide friendly, personalized, innovative financial services with fair pricing to our members at all times.
What’s the Opportunity?
The Regional Manager, Member Experience is responsible for maintaining a strong member experience and consistent communications between branches in our Eastern Region. This includes the branches in Portage la Prairie and Oakville. This position ensures that the overall mission, values, and strategic plan of the Credit Union are reflected in all branch activities.
What you’ll get to do:
- Foster a workplace culture that is consistent with our brand behaviours, ensuring they are engrained in our daily interactions.
- Provide leadership by reinforcing best practices, policies, procedures and exceptional member service.
- Build member relationships through exceptional service, product knowledge and teamwork
- Mentor and support team members; recognize and celebrate team success.
- Act as an ambassador for Stride Credit Union by being visible in the organization and the community in support of corporate and community initiatives.
- Lead branches in defining and developing a consistent member experience.
- Facilitate and participate in management and branch meetings, including sharing ideas and reporting on key metrics.
- Facilitate regular meetings with Member Service team to gather feedback to improve upon the member and employee experience.
- Ensures consistency and communications in the branch operations.
- Resolve complex problems or member complaints referred by staff to ensure the needs of members, staff and credit union are met.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, and adhere to, credit union policies and procedures on risk management, confidentiality, security and fraud prevention.
- University degree/diploma plus minimum of 5 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the Credit Union system and financial products and services
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent skills in partnering and coordinating with other leaders and staff
Why join Stride Credit Union?
We offer an engaging work environment where creativity and autonomy are valued. You will receive a significant total compensation package including a competitive salary, eligibility for variable compensation and a matched pension plan. You will also receive additional benefits, such as:
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible work options, where available
- Employee banking benefits (including free chequing accounts, low interest credit card and bonus rates on deposit and lending products)
- Opportunities for professional development
If this sounds like something you are up for, we want to hear from you! Please submit your Resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until April 4th, 2023.