Are you seeking an opportunity to expand your career in commercial lending? Does the prospect of building robust relationships with new and existing partners excite you? If you are customer obsessed, results driven and interested in joining a dynamic team, this job is for you!
Join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies as a Commercial Account Officer and be part of our Commercial Markets team! This exciting position includes managing complex account arrangements with an emphasis on providing daily direct client service. You will be responsible for analysis and preparation of credit applications to enable relationship managers effectively manage client relationships and develop new business. This role deals with commercial and corporate accounts involving credit requirements generally ranging from $500,000 to $20 million or greater.
Supporting the Commercial Markets team, the successful candidate will take an active role in:
- Ensuring credit risk is monitored and reported through completion of annual credit reviews of loans acquired from credit unions, other third party sources or direct lending
- Ensuring the integrity of loan reporting and compliance with credit terms and conditions through ongoing account monitoring and reporting
- Managing documentation and funding for all loan activity
- Ensuring that all pre-disbursement conditions have been tracked and satisfied prior to loan disbursements and assist with the requisition of Letters of Credit for Construction projects
As one of Canada’s Best-Managed companies, Concentra prides itself on a culture of client service, innovation, and strong values. With deep roots in the co-operative system, we are proud of our past and excited about our future.
Concentra employees enjoy a competitive total rewards package and flexible work environment. We are looking for a results oriented individual to join our team in one of our corporate locations (Regina, Saskatoon, Surrey or Toronto), or from a home office environment.
- 4 years financial institution experience required, specifically in the commercial lending environment (real estate properties and construction)
- Completion of a diploma, degree or designation in the financial field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the financial industry
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven self-starter; results-oriented
Position closes on April 16, 2021. To apply, please visit our Career page at www.concentra.ca
At Concentra, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we partner with. We encourage all members of the designated groups; aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team. Concentra strives to provide a safe and respectful work environment free of discrimination and harassment and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.